Cooper: Diane, last night I dreamed I was eating a large, tasteless gumdrop, and awoke to discover I was chewing on one of my foam disposable earplugs. Perhaps I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption.
-- "Twin Peaks"

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Learning Guitar


I find these short Guitar World videos with Testament's rhythm guitarist, Eric Peterson, interesting.  But calling them "lessons" is a real stretch.  Unless I'm just such a beginning guitarist that it's just way above me.  I do like what he's doing, though. I'd like to just be able to get that tone.  Or even the simplest progression example that he's doing. Or even the basic do-do-do (below) that you hear so often.  I guess that's where having an actual instructor comes in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment